ACCESS TO WABASH COUNTY COURTHOUSE AND JUDICIAL CENTER
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and well-being of our residents, visitors and employees.
Wabash County has enacted the following actions in response to the COVID-19 emergency.
These will remain in place until further notice.
1. The Wabash County Board of Commissioners, with the support of the Wabash County Health Department and other appropriate agencies, have declared a code yellow travel advisory effective immediately. Travel only as necessary such as to and from work.
2. The Wabash County Courthouse and Wabash County Health Department will be closed to the public except by appointment. Payments and other documents for these offices may be placed in a large locked box located just inside the west basement door of the courthouse.
3. The Wabash County Judicial Center will be closed to the public on Wednesday and Friday. On Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday there will be limited access to the building but individuals need to call in advance. A drop box is located outside, near the top of the stairs, for depositing payments and documents.
4. Business with all county offices may still be conducted via telephone, email or the county website.
5. If you have questions, please use the contact information on the website at: www.wabashcounty.in.gov or call:
• courthouse at 260-563-0661 x 1222,
• judicial center at 260-563-0661 x 1239 or
• elections at 260-563-0661 x 1238.